This page is the central hub for all COVID-19 information relating to City of Sydney Basketball Association (Last updated 15h December 2021)
CSBA Biosafety policies can be located HERE
Perry Park Recreation Centre COVID Safe Plan
- All persons over 16 years old will need to show proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (or have a signed medical exemption). I have attached the only acceptable forms of proof of vaccination Covid-19 proof of vaccination Nov 2021
- Masks required – court supervisors, managers, referee supervisors, and club delegates along with all spectators and non-playing participants over 12 (unless they have provided proof of a medical exemption).
- Masks not required (only while participating) – players, referees, coaches and bench scorers. They will need masks when not playing or participating or when moving through common areas (over 12’s).
- Spectators – Limited to 1 spectator per player. To be managed by CSBA court supervisor. We will let you know if capacity is close to being reached and if any reduction in persons in the Centre needs to occur. Current venue limit is 250 persons.
- All persons (except junior players) will need to be check-in and out via the NSW Service App. Non-playing children who cannot check-in themselves will need to be checked in as a dependant by their parent/guardian, coach, manager or CSBA representative.
- CSBA confirms they have records of all junior players should this be requested or needed for contact tracing purposes.
- Physical distancing – to better manage physical distancing and avoid crowding we have agreed on the following –
- 5 mins break between games
- Encourage participants from previous game to exit via exit doors and avoid main entrance
- Limit next game participants entry to Centre until previous game participants have exited
- Encourage spectators to physical distance while at the Centre.
(Statement regarding Return to Play (28th September 2021)
You may have heard that the government have announced some more details on the roadmap for our state to come out of the current lockdown.
Wednesday, CSBA will be getting a briefing from BNSW via the Department of Sport on what the specific conditions on our resumption of play will be. We will then finalise our plan and communicate this with you as soon as possible.
We hope you are all managing ok and we hope to see you all soon,
Yours in basketball,
City of Sydney Basketball Association,
COVID-19 Communications regarding vaccinations (10th September 2021)
COVID-19 Updated 15th July
As per NSW Government advice CSBA will continue to pause all activity until at least midnight Friday 30th July.
Information regarding refunds, credits or make up classes will be communicated to relevant members at the conclusion of the lockdown (We email all camp participants next week regarding refunds and credits for the camps that were due to finish this Friday 9th July).
We really appreciate your ongoing support with this situation and please stay safe.